Sales Development Representative
Riverside empowers media companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio-quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN and iHeartMedia.
We are looking for an SDR to join our outbound sales team and expand our business in the US.
This position is for someone who is comfortable carrying a quota, working in a fast-paced startup setting, curious about the media and tech worlds, and is motivated and positive.
As an SDR you will:
- Identify relevant companies and stakeholders
- Conduct outbound efforts through cold emails, calls, and social media with the goal of booking demo meetings for the sales team
- Closely manage a lead funnel
- Consistently achieve a quota
- Report progress and metrics to management
- Come up with new ways to engage prospective enterprise customers
- Travel to conferences
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) - able to convey a message in a clear, concise and relevant way and adapt it as needed - MUST
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised and able to keep on top of multiple tasks
- Quick learner, creative & detail-oriented
- Driven - strives to learn and improve
- At least 1 year of business development / sales development experience, or in a customer facing role at a tech company
- Prior experience with the Media / PR / Marketing Industries
- Any additional language
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive OTE
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k + matching
- Generous PTO
- Laptop and other equipment
- Monthly office space and home cleaning services stipends
Apply for this Position
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.