Riverside empowers creators and businesses to create high-quality audio and video content. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by individual creators and companies such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN, and iHeartMedia.
We are looking for an SEO lead to join our Marketing team. This role combines strategy and hands-on execution, where you’ll be responsible for driving and converting organic traffic.
What you’ll do:
- Drive self-serve revenue and pipeline creation through SEO activities, leveraging a diverse set of content types, channels, and tactics.
- Own the data reporting for key metrics and extract insights to make data-informed decisions to (i) optimize ongoing initiatives and (ii) identify new opportunities.
- Build a scalable and defensible SEO content strategy through analyzing organic search and competitor landscapes, as well as building an audience insight feedback loop.
- Optimize our website for search performance (website architecture, schema markup, on-page optimizations, etc.)
- Driving hiring and recruiting processes for agencies, writers, and editors (freelancers and full-time employees)
Who you are:
- 4+ years of SEO experience, at least 1 year at a SaaS company
- Demonstrated success scaling SEO efforts that drove revenue
- Strong technical SEO knowledge
- 2+ years of experience creating and executing SEO content strategy
- A data-driven problem solver with top-notch research skills
Values that help you succeed at Riverside:
- Hungry, passionate, and deeply curious
- Bias towards action
- Independent, self-starter
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly rigorous and stay close to the details
- Experience with programmatic SEO
- Hands-on experience with Webflow
- Worked in the audio/video/media industry