Riverside is looking for a creative and skilled Social Media Manager. Being a content company ourselves, we have the desire and resources to make our social channels the go-to resource for individual creators and businesses to level-up their content.
The ideal candidate has experience in audio or video production, is a creative at heart, and knows how to build systems to ideate, create, and distribute great content.
If you’re excited about joining a high growth company with a talented team and a bias toward action, you’ve come to the right place.
- Create compelling content using different mediums, such as video, audio, text, graphics, and more
- Create compelling content across multiple channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, and more
- Convey the brand and company voice in all content
- Execute a content calendar that holds a reliable structure, but is flexible enough to accomodate for trends, announcements, and more
- Engage across all social channels with users, followers, and people we’d like to build relationships with
- Work closely with other teams to develop graphics, short videos, and more
- Develop and execute a strong B2B strategy for reaching companies on LinkedIn
- Develop and execute a strong B2C strategy for reaching creators on Twitter and Instagram
- 3+ years of experience in a similar roles at a SaaS company (preferably a startup)
- Experience in audio and video production is highly preferred
- Demonstrated growth of social channels engagement and following
- Proven process for developing and executing on a content calendar
- Being a creator yourself is a bonus (written word, podcasting, video, or any other content)
- Experience working with multiple teams to create new assets