Riverside empowers companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio-quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN and iHeartMedia.
As a part of our growing, global Customer Support Specialist team, you’ll spend most of your time interacting directly with our users and ensuring that they have a stellar Riverside experience.
If you’re constantly curious, a strong writer, have an audio or video engineering background and are technical savvy, we want to hear from you!
During the day you will:
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users via email or chat and occasionally by video calls
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new product features
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and instigating changes to help scale our operations
- Have an opportunity to learn how riverside operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is technical Savvy
- 1 year of experience in an Audio/Video technical support position.
- Enjoys writing, and doing so quickly and clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English)
- Enjoys talking about technical concepts, has great analytical skills, and will be comfortable explaining how riverside works to a range of audiences from various industries
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Background in video or audio engineering is a must.
- Enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended problems
- Can be located everywhere in the US.
- Loves constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth
- Is happy to take on new projects, which can sometimes involve quickly researching to become a subject matter expert while seeing things through to completion
- Experience with Enterprise customers a plus