Riverside is building the next generation of tools for communicating with video and audio. We are a team of 30 (planning to double in 2021) — with the backing of some of the world’s greatest investors (Oren Zeev, Alexis Ohanian). Riverside HQ is in Tel Aviv.
Riverside is the special company that’s in possession of both product-market fit and the raw materials (passionate user community, great product, large market) for growth, but is still early enough that each new employee has a measurable influence on the direction of the company.
As a small startup, Riverside relies on employees who thrive in an environment where they are regularly called upon to translate high-level goals into day-to-day priorities and are regularly presented with technical and business challenges that extend beyond their comfort zone.
We’re looking for a full-time video maker to devise and create weekly video content for our YouTube channel. You'll be the face of our YouTube channel and are responsible for creating talking-head videos about podcasting, video creation, and more. To get a better sense of what we're looking for, have a look at the Ahrefs YouTube channel.
You’ll work closely with the rest of the marketing team to devise a video strategy, and then be responsible for end-to-end video creation.
- Come up with ideas for videos that align with our strategy
- Create videos from beginning to end: You will be responsible for scripting, shooting, appearing in, editing, and publishing videos.
- Experience doing every part of the video creation pipeline
- Comfortable in front of a camera
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to figure things out fast independently
- Solid knowledge and experience with online audio-video creation
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience growing a YouTube channel or in public speaking
- Strong affinity with the podcasting industry
*Please send us 2 talking head video samples that you have done previously. Note: You should be the one talking into the camera*
Salary range: 45,000-60,000 USD on an annual basis